The company provides services in various fields like Marine & Engineering Surveys, Ship Management (International & Domestic), Ship Construction supervision, Crew Recruitment, Marine Cargo related survey / consultancy fields, some of which are listed hereunder. We are sure that with our blend of experience and expertise in shipping, insurance, risk management and logistics, we can undertake any assignment from our prospective clients and perform with complete diligence and sincerity to their satisfaction, while still maintaining our independent integrity.
With our network of Associates, we are capable of mustering the best local expertise at short notice, which can prove to be of utmost assistance to our clients.
Highly qualified specialists provide comprehensive survey reports, condition and evaluation audits on vessels located all over the world, whether afloat or in dry dock. Surveys and inspections can be arranged quickly, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
All our surveys (upon request) include a video film record of the project, in addition to comprehensive written reports.
Among the services provided are:
• Pre-purchase surveys
• Warranty surveys (inc. heavy lifts)
• Accident and Casualty investigation
• Dispute resolution
• P&I Entry and damage surveys
• Hull & Machinery surveys
• Dry-docking superintendency
• On & Off Hire Condition and Consumables surveys
• Small craft and Yacht condition assessment
• Owner fleet audits & ISM audits
• General Condition & Suitability surveys
• Boat and pleasure craft surveying.
• Bunker supply survey
• Boat and pleasure craft surveying.
• On and Off Hire (Delivery and Re-delivery) vessel condition / bunker surveys.
• Pre-shipment and Pre-discharge inspections of commodities, perishable and project cargo
• Cargo sampling for analysis and testing by Recognized Laboratories/ Certification.
• Inspection of Lashing and Securing.
• Container inspections, damage and repair assessment
• The team is expert at dealing with P&I Club projects including pre-entry, condition, and damage, wet and dry cargo.
The strategy we follow can add values to the process of ship management which is performed consistently with high standards. We render following ship management services but not limited to:
• Cargo related, damage, sampling, tallying, loading/ unloading, On board sampling & testing of iron & coal ore as per International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes Code
• Vessel inspection for hire, charter, sale & purchase.
• Supervision of dry docking and major ship repairs.
• Authorised Centre for Yanmar Sales and Service of High speed Engines.
• Full technical management of all type of ships.
• Attending vessels during statutory & vetting surveys.
• ISM & ISPS documentation and audits.
• Accident Investigations.
• Assisting Shipyards for pilotage and supply of qualified crew for sea trials of ships
• DOC holder, issued by Directorate General of Shipping, India.
• DDOC holder for River Sea Vessels (RSV), by Directorate General of Shipping, India.
• Registration and certification of the vessel.
• Undertaking Delivery voyages for vessels, barges, etc.
• Consultancy service for vessel conversion.
• Pre purchase Inspection.
Our Crew Management service includes a range of activities including, recruitment and selection, training and management of officers and ratings deployed on wide array of vessel types.
In selection of both sea and shore based staff, Marinetech maintains an industry leading standard of recruitment and training: developing its people, in a friendly, inter-active working environment, geared towards continuous improvement.
• Holder of RPSL (Recruitment & Placement of Seafarers Licence) issued by
Directorate General of Shipping, India.